Puff Stitch – YO, insert hook into designated stitch, YO and pull up a loop. YO, insert hook into same stitch, YO and pull up a loop. YO, insert hook into same stitch, YO and pull up a loop. YO, and pull through all seven loops.
How do you crochet a stitch?How to begin
- Step 1: Hold crochet hook in right hand and make a slip knot on hook.
- Step 2: Bring yarn over hook from back to front and grab it with hook.
- Step 3: Draw hooked yarn through slip knot and onto hook.
- Step 4: Skip the first chain stitch.
- Step 5: Insert hook into center of next chain stitch.
What are the different crochet stitches?20 Basic Crochet Stitches
How many chains do you need for a chevron blanket?Chain 177 (that is for 6 peaks, roughly 34 inches wide blanket) Pattern repeat is 29 + 3 if you'd like to make it larger. (just multiply the number of peaks you want by 29 then add three. After you have worked the last row of 13 chains, you should have two extra.
How long does it take to make a crochet blanket?For example, lets say you can do 3 rows at a sitting and you only crochet one time a day and there are a total of 176 rows (usually the pattern will tell you how many rows there are.) So divide 176 by 3 and that means it will probably take you about 59 days or approximately 2 months to crochet the blanket.